Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2013 Resolution: Love the Persistent Person Within

For the past couple of weeks, I was faced with different situations that were going absolutely the opposite way I wanted them to, but being the persistent person I am; I just couldn't give up and let them go to wherever they were heading to.

It all started with a very hard decision I had to make but finally took. I had to do it for my own sake. I had to digest that some people come into our lives for a reason and once their role is done, they might/or might not leave. Did I give up? No. Never. I just took the right decision that will get me to what I really want and will help me achieve the picture I drew for myself. Other stories varied from facing a 'hit and run' situation and having to prove that it was NOT my fault to staying focused on my weight loss goal.  

I can assure you that you'll never find me saying that this current phase in my life is easy with all the decisions being made but what keeps me going is a sentence often repeated by my life coach: "They way you do one thing, is the way you do everything." And I choose to be strong about everything I do.

Taking that into consideration, I decided that I want to be the responsible woman who solves her own matters by herself. Things began to settle. I came into peace with opening another chapter in my life while sharing it with new people. On the other hand, what was really upsetting me the fact that my hard work to lose weight was not going anywhere. Something had to change again. Once I realised that, I changed my diet plan (for the millionth time) in addition to my exercising routine and that has been working perfectly  and results have been positive ever since - woot woot.

On a last note, please excuse me if I mixed things up for you but in my head there is only one thought I want to leave you with after sharing what I just did: if you really want to achieve something that you believe is the best for you, it is time you change your attitude towards it because only then things will start going the way you want them to.  

M.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment